June 10, 2018

Neskowin Beach House Day 1

 We stayed at an amazing airbnb in Neskowin that had an incredible view of the ocean. We woke up to find a herd of elk down in the field below our balcony. They stayed there the whole weekend. 


 Our ocean view
 Great Grandma Harrigan brought her Mia dog and the kids were obsessed with her and Emery kept walking her around the house.
 The dining room view was spectacular and we played lots of board games here.
 All the kids had to take Mia dog for a walk
 We finally made it to Pacific City's beach and the famous, huge sand dune. Friends had told me how fun and big it was, but oh my it was much bigger than I thought! When I first saw it I thought, there is no way my kids (or Nick after his ride) are going to be able to climb that! But they did! And the kids were so cute about it. They kept chanting, "I can do it! I can do it!" And we all made it to the top and the view was breathtaking. 

 We climbed that!

 haha, Benson making a sand angel
 Exploring the tide pools, we found star fish, sea anemone and sea urchins. 







 We got some fun kites, and it was a perfect day for flying them
 This little one snuggle napped me and it was my favorite
The whole gang up at the top of the sand dune. I want to make this a yearly tradition!

No comments

Post a Comment