July 15, 2018

Wings and Waves

We went to Wings and Waves Waterpark. It's about an hour from our house, and it's so awesome. It's a waterpark with a huge airplane on the top of the building and the slides come out of the airplane! We stayed there all day and the kids had a blast. Kenzie and Benson took swim lessons right after school ended for about 2 weeks, and they loved them. They have all become little fishes. I love how much they love the water, because I grew up swimming and playing in the water so much.
I woke up that morning with a migraine and was afraid I wouldn't be able to go, the kids made me these sweet pictures and notes. They are so thoughtful and kind and I love their pictures they give me.
We got there right when it opened and stayed until closing!


 In the little kid area, a big bucket would dump every couple of minutes. Emery was not a fan. Neither was I.

Here is the outside of the waterpark! Such a fun family summer day. 

No comments

Post a Comment