October 10, 2017

Chaperoning Benson's first Kindergarten field trip

 Benson's kindergarten class went to the Plumper Pumpkin patch farm and I volunteered to chaperone. I had 5 kids and it was hard to keep them all together and by me! But we had fun.
 This farm was awesome! It had a petting zoo and a playground and a big huge pumpkin patch. I definitely want to come back next year with the whole family.

 They got to play for a few minutes at the playground that had a bunch of hay stacks for them to run around on.
 We at lunch there as well. 
 He was so happy that I could come with him on his field trip. 
We got to go on a hayride as well! He was pretty tired after the bus ride home to his school so I took him home with me to take a nap. He loves kindergarten, but I think it's really hard for him to be gone all day and he gets so tired and grumpy.

No comments

Post a Comment